Saturday, July 12, 2008

Pirates of Fox News

I am so excited, I saw some unofficial announcements for Pirates of the Caribbean 4. Another person blogging about it said that it would be almost completely about Captain Jack Sparrow this time. No more Elizabeth and no more Will. This I think I can get over, I mean, Pirates was good because of Johnny Depp anyways, not because of everyone else, so I think this detail can be overlooked. The second thing that I read was that it was going to be more of a sci-fi movie now, not that it was completely plausible before, but I guess it is going to be more sci-fi now. Then the last thing I read....2011....It is supposed to be released in 2011........Do they know that it is 2008 right now? Thats a long time! Ok, well I guess I will stop wetting myself while talking about the next Pirates movie because it won't be happening for a while...

One other thing I would like to comment about is TV. Not necessarily TV's in general but the programming on the TV's. I have been watching Fox News for a while now and so far I think they have done about 88% about Tony Snow, 10% commercials, and 2% that isn't either of the former things.....Ok, Tony Snow was a good guy, you liked him, I am sure he loved his family, thats great.....so am I going to get any news? Nope, probably not. I will probably keep watching anyways, thats what TV is.....Oh wait, they aren't talking about Tony, there was an ice cream shop that had a bucket of ice cream with Jesus' face in it.......finally, some good news.....

Ok well I think I am done now, that was probably a good enough blog for now.

Make sure to leave comments, vote in the new poll, and leave suggestions for topics for the podcast, Thanks!

No comments: