Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Working on Everything

I just got into work, I have no idea what I am supposed to be doing so I thought I would give my perspective on work.

I work at the local radio station in town and I think it is very fun and a good experience. Not to mention getting paid to do it is even better. I can't believe that at 18 I would have been working at a radio station for 3 years. I have also recently taken over the websites for the stations, you can check the AM station out here and the FM station here. Just remember that I did not design them, I am only now watching over them. For 18 and no technical training I think I am doing pretty good.

I am also working on getting the podcast to work a little bit better. I have happened across a really cool program call Audio Hijack. It allows you to record your Skype conversations. So chances are, the next podcast you hear will have come with the help of this program.

Still talking about the podcast, Andrew is still in Chicago and I am sure is still completely oblivious to the fact of what Kevin and I are doing back here in Mitchell. Thats ok though, I am sure he will get caught up soon, but that is why he is not doing anything yet.

Hope you keep reading and listening, Check the podcast out here.

No comments: