Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Weather

I would now like to direct your attention to the weather. Not necessarily today's weather or yesterday's weather or even tomorrow's weather. Just the weather in general. Think about it for a little bit. Think about the vast differences and how it all affects us.

First and foremost, I like sunshine. Sunny and warm is what I consider the best weather. I like being outside without having to wear 4 layers of clothing. I like being able to roll the windows down and drive without freezing my rear end off. Think about sunshine. Its the sun. The huge sun, sending its massive explosions in every direction. This sunshine is hitting the Earth. These UV rays are what I long for in the winter, and bask in in the summer time. This big ball of explosion in the sky is the reason it gets warm on the planet. Now what would happen if it got to hot....Seriously, if we got like 20 degrees warmer in the summer, you wouldn't be able to go outside. But as hot as it gets, you are still able to live while traversing the summertime climates.

This I think brings us to snow, the opposite of summer. The evil twin brother to summer. I am not sure what God was thinking when he made winter but it was probably along the lines of 'Lets see what happens if we try to freeze them to death!' That was a good idea God, lets drop feet of frozen water from the sky, see what happens. But I guess I am not going to be the one to argue with God, there are enough other people in the world to do that for me.

Another type of weather that is pretty prevalent is rain. I think this type of weather has the most mismatched feelings out of them all. Either people love or hate rain. I choose to rest on the side of hating rain. Another one of God's good ideas, lets block the sun out with clouds and pour a bunch of water on them. What are we, God's science experiment? Lets drop a bunch of turtles on them next and see what happens! But I think, anything falling on me when I am outside is probably a bad thing...

Then I think this is where all of the disaster weathers would come in, the tornado, hail, hurricanes, but I am not going to comment on those, they are all bad.....all very bad....

Other than those mentioned above, I think that is about it for weather. So in other words, I hate everything that is not, sunny and 73. So God, now you know....I'm just kidding....unless you want to....

By the way, make sure to check out the podcast on iTunes! and vote in the poll on our website.

No comments: